Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hi Everyone! I did it! I created a blog! I have to say I am pretty proud of myself for figuring it out (and it only took 3 hours...). I guess I did it because it really involves a lot of the things that I am interested in; namely my family, journaling, writing, and keeping in touch with everyone we care about - our family and friends. I have picked up so many good ideas from all of your blogs, and in some way I hope I can do the same for you. So, let us know what you think! I would love to have your thoughts and ideas!

Blogging world, here I (we) come! I'll have Brent do most of the updates (yeah, right) while I sit back and just read your comments!!!

So, Susan, here is your official "I DARE YOU". Do it! If I can do it, so can you!!

Lisa

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so impressed! You guys look terrific! Lisa--are you wearing make-up?

Anonymous said...

Lisa, This is GREAT!!!!! Why don't you teach a class on this? Hope you are having a good summer...I'll be gone till 8/2/08. let's have lunch when I get back... Chris