Friday, May 29, 2009

NEW HAIR!!!

I did it... I actually did it. And you know what?

I LOVE IT!!!

I don't think you can tell from the pics, but it's a graduated bob. So it's shorter in the back. I need a side pic... hmmm...

8 comments:

Katie said...

SO cute!! I especially LOVE your bangs. That's how I want MY bangs to look, and I can never quite get it right!!

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

it looks really cute sis! you're kinda pullin some funny faces!? haha

Ashley said...

cute! you look way older (which I know you'll appreciate!) I have been wanting to cut my hair like that, but I'm afraid it's too thick. everyone's telling me not to. Yours looks good, though!

Ashley said...

It looks so cute! it will be great for the summer.

Debbie said...

Perfect cut for you - very classy and darling!

Grammy Suzzy said...

I am just a stranger to you, but I knew your mom and dad a long time ago...and I think you look GREAT! I love it!!!!!

Jane said...

Super cute!

LaRen said...

REALLY REALLY CUTE. so mature and beautiful!