Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm gonna miss this...

I'm moving Monday. I gonna miss Texas. I'm gonna miss Flower Mound. I'm gonna miss my Mom, my Dad, my sister Amber, my Bro-in-Law, my Grandma, my Texas buddies, etc. But sorry everyone... you know what I'm gonna miss most?

This.
I'm gonna miss this little boy more than anyone knows.
The first picture is of Jake and a tower we built with his blocks and the second is Jake in my laundry basket :)
Also, he came to work with me Monday! He loved it!

2 comments:

The Hall Family said...

And I am sure he will miss you, too! But soon he will be up there close to you and you can see him a lot! More than you would if you were staying here in the long run!!!! We Cannot Wait to see what lies ahead for you!!!!!!

Brenda said...

Love the apartment Jordan!! You are going to have soooo much fun! Have a safe trip to Utah! Love ya =)
Brenda Beth