Well, yesterday I was really into being patient. I was trying so hard. I still am today, but it's a little bit more difficult today. Brent has been being tossed around by a potential employer now for a couple of months. "Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you, we are just so busy, please be patient". Well, this week he finally got that conference call with the CEO like he has been wanting/needing. The call went great, and we had so many people praying for us. Some of our family members even fasted for us. It was such a huge deal for Brent. He was so pleased with how the call went, and felt great about it. The CEO (who shall remain nameless for now!) said that he would get back to Brent by this afternoon at the latest. Yep. Those were his words. It is 11:15 p.m. now and we have heard nothing. Nada. SO FRUSTRATING!!!
So, what does this mean? No news is good news? Sorry, you're not worth our time. Whoops, I got busy and I forgot? Did I talk to you yesterday, and what was your name again? We really want to hire you - we're just still trying to figure out the wad of money each year we think you're worth!
While I am sure this man has no idea how important that call was to us, I still have to say that I think it is very rude not to call someone back when you say you are going to. Especially in a situation like this. The guy has 3 or 4 secretaries, so it isn't like he couldn't have had someone else call and relay or message of some type.
If we weren't so desperate for a job offer, I would tell Brent tell him to stick it!! Okay, enough for now!!!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so sorry! How frustrating. You ar in our prayers
hope you have heard something by now!
Post a Comment