As of just about 3 months ago I was getting some insulting comments like:
What middle school do you go to?
Why do you have a license? You don't need one to drive bumper cars!
Do you need a kids menu sweet heart?
How old are you? Really!? I would've guessed like 13!
Are you trying to find the child section?
*I got told to leave the church cannery because I was only 12!!!! I was 17 at the time!
You are so tiny/short! (I still get this one actually)
You look like a little doll/cabbage patch/porciline doll! (I still get this one as well)
And if you know me and my sarcasm you know that I know how to give it right back so I found some lovely ways to do so.

But Lately people I work with or mom's that come in or just anywhere really...
How old are you? 18! I would've guessed like 21 or 22! What college are you at? (As opposed to what middle school)
That just warms my little heart!

2 comments:
People can say the darndest things - some of them sure don't make you feel good.
You have a great sense of humor about it all.
I think you look beautiful! And yes, we missed you guys at the trunk or treat last night too.
Good for you! People certainly don't think about what they say, do they?
Post a Comment