Thought I better post something, it's been awhile. Jordan has done a great job on her own here, I must say! The last post I did was more than depressing, but it was cathartic at the same time. And I really appreciated all of your sweet comments to keep me going. I needed it so much, and it did help!Today Brent and I were going to go on a date to a movie, but we realized that we had seen pretty much everything that we thought was worth seeing. So, we decided to call up Jakers and see if he was up for a kid movie (Jordan "T" came too). We had a lot of fun seeing Bolt, and he is quite good at movie watching these days. He really carries on a conversation these days, and it is a joy to hear what goes on inside of his little world.
During the movie, he was playing with a necklace I had on that has a big heart on it. He said "Nana, can I have your heart, can I wear it?" So, I put it on him, (silly cute), but I thought to myself "my dear boy, you already have my heart..."
Also, big news from Utah....ASHER TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS YESTERDAY!!!!!! Without his Nana there, but that's okay, because hearing about it from his Mom was almost as good as being there - well, almost!


2 comments:
cute new blog look guys! we just got back from playing with jake at the mall. we love playing with him! especially when he says sadie is so pretty : ) what a nice little boy he is! and yay for asher! good job buddy!!!
oh my lil bubs! looks like he had fun! yay ashers!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment