Friday, March 13, 2009

What the Heck Texas?!

Apparently, the Lone Star State CANNOT decide what season it is. All last week it was in the 70's and 80's. Now, this week... Monday it was almost hot! Tuesday about 70 degrees. Tuesday night: COLD! Then we wake up Wednesday morning to a crazy amount of rain and it's in the 30's! So now it's been raining and almost freezing (literally) for 3 days and is showing no signs of stopping. It is sort of nice because there is no thunder or lightning... just perfect rain.
If you don't live here then you probably don't know this saying, but if you do live here, you know all to well... IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WEATHER IN TEXAS, WAIT 15 MINUTES!
Which leads me to an excellent quote:

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i disagree just a little...i love the thunder and lightning that accompanies texas storms : )

Debbie said...

Can you believe the weird weather! I've kind of enjoyed staying in all week with the weather and Daniel not feeling well. I've puttered at home and got a lot accomplished!

I like that quote too. Love your new blog look. Cool!