I have 3 dresses for sale. They are brand new (never worn), extremely cute, and inexpensive!!!
I have this one in black and white satin. The black is size 11 and the white is size 9.
This one is a black taffeta size 11.

*** The sizes run a bit small, so keep that in mind. But just in case, here is a link to the size chart: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2956882?tuid=000006c4-006f-0861-7369-7a65616e6466&tab=sizechart&category=&origin=buyButton&pbo=2956882&tname=product
They are being sold at Nordstrom's right now for around $70, but I am selling them for $40. They would work perfect for prom, a wedding, a party, homecoming, anything really :)
Please feel free to ask me any questions! Thanks for looking!
I have this one in black and white satin. The black is size 11 and the white is size 9.

This one is a black taffeta size 11.

*** The sizes run a bit small, so keep that in mind. But just in case, here is a link to the size chart: http://shop.nordstrom.com/
They are being sold at Nordstrom's right now for around $70, but I am selling them for $40. They would work perfect for prom, a wedding, a party, homecoming, anything really :)
Please feel free to ask me any questions! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:
CUte Dresses!
Post a Comment