Today was my 46th birthday. Why not be honest about the year, right? I mean, what's the point in trying to hide it! We had a really good time this weekend. My birthday gift from Brent and my mom was a massage and a facial, which I totally recommend. I love doing this, and I feel it's important to take good care of ourselves too. Saturday night Brent, my mom and I went out to dinner to Hard 8 BBQ - I love this place - soooooooo good. Sunday we had our usual family dinner, but this time everyone else cooked and I sat! Of course Kevin, Amber and Jake came over, and so did Chris, Kariann and Lily Fierro! Here are some goofy pictures of our day!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Happy Birthday to Me!
Today was my 46th birthday. Why not be honest about the year, right? I mean, what's the point in trying to hide it! We had a really good time this weekend. My birthday gift from Brent and my mom was a massage and a facial, which I totally recommend. I love doing this, and I feel it's important to take good care of ourselves too. Saturday night Brent, my mom and I went out to dinner to Hard 8 BBQ - I love this place - soooooooo good. Sunday we had our usual family dinner, but this time everyone else cooked and I sat! Of course Kevin, Amber and Jake came over, and so did Chris, Kariann and Lily Fierro! Here are some goofy pictures of our day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
These pictures are so cute. 46...more like 36, seriously lus!
Happy Birthday! Glad it looks like you had a good day.
so happy you had a good day! you better invite me when you go to yogurtland!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment