Hello! It's Jordan. Today we went to DFW airport to welcome home gold medalist Nastia Liukin! It was really crowded and hot, but SO FUN! We had a pretty good view and she spoke for a minute and showed us her medals! She is absolutely gorgeous and tiny and thin! I'm Jealous! We took some pictures with our camera phones so they are a bit blurry, but so cool. When she was leaving I was right next to her and she looked at me said hi and shook my hand. She was not allowed to sign autographs, but her friend and fellow gold medalist Carly Patterson was there and signed a Nastia poster for us. I also made the news! Girls from her gym were standing right in front of me so all the news cameras were taping them and me! I only saw the channel 5 news, but I saw channel 11, 8, and 4, and some spanish station. How fun!
I will try and post some clear pictures later!
No comments:
Post a Comment