Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MY DADDY

My step mom Lynn sent me an article today from the newspaper about my dad. I have posted the link below. It's worth the read. We are so proud of him and think he is the best dad, papa, and great-papa ever! The article talks a little about his history in auto racing in Arizona. I grew up around race cars - first as the daughter of a sports writer, then the daughter of a race car driver, then the daughter of a race track manager, then the daughter of the owner of Phoenix International Raceway. I personally think it was a great way to grow up, and I loved every minute of it. Now that my dad is out of the business I don't go very often, but I still ALWAYS watch the Indy 500 - every single year! My dad is not only a great dad, he is one of my best friends! I love you Dad!

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/heatindex/articles/2008/08/18/20080818minwith0819.html

1 comment:

Jamie said...

that is so neat! i had no idea you had such a cool dad! :)