Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm firing my Girl Scout!

Every year we get SO excited when the little girl knocks on our door to sell us expensive goodness! But then, we are always dissapointed when everyone else has their cookies, and a month later we STILL do not have ours. SO SAD!!!!! She is the ONLY Girl Scout that we have EVER seen in our neighborhood so we don't have another one to go to! But alas, she's about to get fired and I am off to seek out another Girl Scout elsewhere to sell me pricey delishiousness! Oh how we long for some Samoas, Thin Mints, etc!
UPDATE!!!
The Girl Scout must have heard our plea! We now have our cookies!
In my Heaven, there will be Girl Scout Cookies.

4 comments:

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!! just go to walmart like me... they usually start showing up right about now...!!!

Debbie said...

If I'd only known. Katie is a Girl Scout and we would have been happy to sell you some. I'll have to add you all to her list for next year.

The Hall Family said...

Thanks Debbie - it will save Jordan so much anguish!! Went to the Disney outlet store today - thought of you! They had some cute stuff and I spent more than I should have!

Ashley said...

We love them too! Hope you finally get yours.

Check out our blog we have some news!!